No Minimum, however the more you print the cheaper the unit price.
We off a full printing service from our Australian or China factories.
Our printing production capacity is 10,000 shirts per day.
To be able to offer you our best price, we will need to see your artwork.
There are 6 factors that govern the cost of printing Tshirts.
1) The colour of the Tshirt. (it is cheaper to print on white shirts than coloured shirts)
2) the number of colours in your image. (the more colours the more expensive)
3) the quantity. (the more you print the cheaper the unit price)
4) the number of different positions on the shirt. (the more positions the more expensive)
5) required print / colour intensity
6) your required size range (do you want kids and adults or just adults only)
We offer all styles of printing, including ;
* Screen Printing
* Digital Printing
* Discharge prints
* Foil, Metallic, Glitter, Glow in the Dark, Flocking, Rhinestones, Puff
* Vinyl printing
* Iron On heat Transfers
Artwork : High res image
(300dpi resolution) A) Illustrator B) EPS, C) PDF D) PSD Photoshop F) PNG G) JPG
To Quote please advise :
The colour of T-shirt you want to print on, It is cheaper to print on “white” T-shirts than “black” or “coloured” shirts.
How many colours in each image you would like to print. If you are unsure of the number of colours, just email your image to us.
How many different position for each image, e.g
- Front – Centre Chest or Left breast logo,
- Back – across shoulder or centre back
- Sleeve – left or right
- Side – left or right.